Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console PS5 Digital édition limitée 30ème anniversaire : où la ...
499.99 €
Voir le deal

Cooking lvl 1-50

AuteurMessage
Timetokill
dieu vivant
Timetokill

Cooking lvl 1-50 Empty
MessageSujet: Cooking lvl 1-50   Cooking lvl 1-50 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Mar - 15:25

Voila bon c'est en anglais mais la recette reste la même Mr. Green

1-2 Roasted Corn

Millioncorn is cheap and Fire crystals are the noob-moneymaker, so hop on a low-level job and spend an hour in Ghelsba to get yourself some crystals. Either use the Roasted Corn while leveling a pre-Qufim tank job, give to a friend, or sell to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Millioncorn
Yield: 1
Stack: 12
HP+6, DEX-1, VIT+3, 30 min

2-6 Grilled Hare

Again, leveling a low-level job will get you some Fire Crystals and Hare Meat without much effort. I call these Ghetto-Kabobs, and used them to level pre-Qufim melee jobs. Can also be sold back to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Dried Marjoram + Hare Meat
Stack: 1
STR+2, INT-1, Attack+11%, 60 min

6-10 Orange Juice

The first food of mage-goodness! Water or Earth Crystal recipes are a chef's best friend!
Water Crystal + 4 Saruta Oranges
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 1 min.

10-16 Roast Shroom

Yay! WHM food.. or profit! Farm your own shrooms! You can kill many many funguars at what I like to call: Funguar Headquarters (the Spore place in Jugner Forest). There are three recipes that make the same thing.
Fire Crystal + 2 Sleepshrooms + Rock Salt
Fire Crystal + 2 Danceshrooms + Rock Salt
Fire Crystal + 2 Woozyshrooms + Rock Salt
MP+10, STR-1, MND+3, MP-while-healing: +2 per tick, 30 min

16-20 Apple Juice

Yay, the next juice!
Water Crystal + 4 Faerie Apples
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 2 min. 15 sec.

16-20 Selbina Butter

To save, or not to save... That is the question! Many places I've read to save your Selbina Butter because you'll use it later. This is absolutely true. However, you're going to be making LOTS of butter, and if you buy the ingredents from NPC, you can make a profit! I personally sold *most* of my butter.. as I got closer to level 20, I used the butter for the next two recipes.
Ice Crystal + Selbina Milk + Rock Salt
Yield: 4

18-22 Baked Popoto

I had a Warrior tank friend who loved using these around levels 40-50, so I didn't have to worry about selling at AH or to NPC. I'm not even sure what they sell for.
Fire Crystal + Popoto + Selbina Butter
HP+20, VIT+2, DEX-1, 30 min

19-23 Baked Apple

This is the Ghetto-Apple Pie. They aren't overly cheap to make and don't sell, so I would only make these if you want to use them or if you have a friend that does. (I had a RDM friend that took them off my hands at lower levels.)
Fire Crystal + Selbina Butter + Maple Sugar + Cinnamon + Faerie Apple
MP+20, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min

20-26 Meat Jerky

Another variety of the Ghetto-Kabob, this is a fairly cheap recipe to make to level those pre-Qufim melee jobs.
Ice Crystal + Giant Sheep Meat + Dried Marjoram + Rock Salt
Yield: 2
STR+1, Attack+10%, 30 min

25-29 Insect Ball/Paste

Any fisherman knows that this bait is the fastest-selling and most in-demand. And any good chef knows to skill up on this! The ingredents are ungodly cheap and you can make a bit of a profit on these.
Earth Crystal + Little Worm + Millioncorn + Distilled Water
Yield: 12

26-30 Pineapple Juice

This is the mage chef's choice for all-purpose juice, based upon its easiness to find ingredients, cheapness, and effectiveness.
Water Crystal + 2 Kazham Pineapples
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 4 min.

30-34 Iron Bread

Cheap ingredients.. buy them all from NPC. Sell back to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Distilled Water + Rock Salt + Sandorian Flour
HP+4, VIT+1, 30 min

34-37 Bubble Chocolate

Not overly cheap... but not nearly as expensive as failing Mithkabobs. Sell at AH or NPC if you're desperate for inventory space.
Fire Crystal + 4 Kukuru Beans + Maple Sugar + Selbina Milk
MP-while-healing: +1 per tick, 30 min

37-38 Meat Mithkabobs

Unlike many people, I decided to wait until last minute to skill up on these. Cockatrice meat is pricey if you're buying it, and you sure don't want to fail the synth and lose them. If possible, farm your Cockatrice Meat... you can make 25k+ profit on 12 synths if you do.
Fire Crystal + Cockatrice Meat + Mhaura Garlic + Kazham Pepper + Wild Onion
STR+5, AGI+2, VIT-1 INT-1, Attack+22%, 30 min

38-40 Melon Juice

Nice juice.. but the cost to make to just skill up isn't too nice. This is the second best MP-refresh juice. It has the same MP-per-tick Refresh as Yagudo Drinks, but Yagudo Drinks last slightly longer.
Water Crystal + Watermelon + Thundermelon
MP refresh: 2 MP per tick, 2 min. 15 sec.

38-42 Pie Dough

Another "to save or not to save" foods. Selling at AH will make you some profit if you buy the ingredients at the right prices, however you will be using lots of Pie Dough in the future. I sold some of mine.. and saved a few stacks to use in the next recipe.
Water Crystal + Rock Salt + Selbina Butter + Sandorian Flour

42-48 Apple Pie

Yay!!! Mithkabobs are the first milestone, but this is the #1 mage milestone on the cooking path!
Fire Crystal + Faerie Apple + Lizard Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min

46-50 Apple Pie

For Apple and Melon Pies, there are two variations. Using Lizard Eggs will cap your skill 2 levels lower than using Bird Eggs. Which also means using Lizard Eggs will allow you to synth more successfully at a lower level than using Bird Eggs.
Fire Crystal + Faerie Apple + Bird Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.cherchepas.com

Cooking lvl 1-50
Page 1 sur 1